We specialise in the implementation of intensive marketing campaigns. We have a proven track record in marketing new start ups, refurbishments and business turnarounds effectively using digital media. We visit each site and work to a proven systematic approach to ensure consistent results.
Launch Packages – The Details
Retail Impact Solutions can project manage the digital launch for any refurbishment scheme.
Often operators are very busy at the period of launching a new scheme and marketing activity can often get sidelined without the support of a dedicated marketing team. Our marketing support can underpin the capital investment in a scheme and ensure the re-opening is commercially successful for both the Pub co and the tenant
Typical Launch Package Content:
• Our service usually starts before reopening as the premises closes for the scheme works to commence. We kick off with a targeted Facebook/Instagram campaign while the site is closed for refurbishment. We run a teaser campaign with images and details of developments at site as the works are completed. We then run a countdown to re-opening in the final week with details of the re-opening weekend events to build excitement and interest.
• We build a ‘business builder’ WordPress website which includes photography of the premises, the food and drinks offer plus letting bedrooms if appropriate. The website contains as many pages as the operator feels necessary. The website is fully optimised for relevant searches, and we also carry out a clean up of the existing Google My Business Page. Here we add photographs of the new scheme, products and food offer and bedrooms as appropriate and link the page to the new website to help with SEO.
• We support the re-opening with a 3 month daily Facebook/Instagram social media posting service, with great content we have developed at the site covering all aspects of the business. This is boosted (Facebook) and targeted to the local population via relevant hashtags. We can typically achieve a Facebook post reach of 200,000 views from local people in that period. See some of our success stories here.
• For more details and pricing options please call Ian Perrett on: 07767 248635
RIS Images from the Balavoulin launch Aviemore Scotland – August 2019
Business Builder Websites
• Site visit to meet the operator and complete a detailed web brief plus photograph the premises, food dishes, drink products and letting bedrooms as required.
• Website built in WordPress with live social media feeds, online booking widgets, contact forms and associated email addresses as required
• Website is search engine optimised for relevant searches and linked to the business location’s My Business Page. We carry out a digital clean up of the Google page adding quality images of the food offer drinks products and premises and adding the website.
• Efficient and friendly email based updating service operated by helpful real people. We can take menus and other content in nearly any format and size and make it load and present correctly on your website, and we do this usually within a maximum of 2 days of receiving the email request.
Click the links below to see a few recent Business builder website examples:
Social Media Posting Services
• We travel to site to meet with our clients and develop a social media strategy around agreed priorities for their business.
• We offer a daily posting service covering all aspects of a client’s business with content created by real people with industry knowledge and have regular contact with site to agree priorities and plan content.
• We also offer a ‘Facebook Boost’ service specifically designed to boost a businesses exposure in a local area and build trade quickly – see our successful business turnaround Facebook campaign at The Purple Bear in Newcastle here
• Our service is proven to reach out to thousands of potential new customers all in the catchment area of the business and can really drive sales.
Facebook post examples at Girdwoods Bar & Lounge Glasgow – total Facebook post reach at this site was over 250,000 page views in 3 months.
Quality imagery and content
We are experts at showcasing your premises, showing it at it’s best! We can cover still photography, 360 degree photography, virtual tours and google street view plus much more besides to give you multiple options for your website and social media channels.
Check out some of our photography by clicking the link here
We are also experts in 360 degree photography which can be a great tool in showcasing letting bedrooms online see some examples here
We can also provide Virtual Tours that are Google friendly see some examples here
We have carried out digital survey or audit work for all types of organisations from a single unit up to a survey of over 1,000 tenanted pubs. This is a great tool for either looking at individual site issues or for formulating a basis for a multi-site digital strategy. Reporting formats and outcome objectives and metrics can be tailored to any requirements.
• RIS can offer Training for both BDM’s and tenants.
• Attendance at BDM meets for short presentations on digital trends and knowledge to share with their tenants.
• Attendance at Tenant meetings to share tips and techniques and good practice.
• Bespoke tenant training days covering social media, google and much more besides.